Lutheran Social Services
Lutheran Social Services located at 2149 Collingwood Boulevard in Toledo, Ohio provides local drug and alcohol treatment programs for those struggling with substance abuse. Lutheran Social Services provides Smoking permitted without restriction for those struggling with drug and alcohol abuse. Other addiction treatment options include Intensive outpatient treatment, Outpatient, Outpatient methadone/buprenorphine or vivitrol, Regular outpatient treatment that help those struggling with drug and alcohol addiction to get the effective treatment that they need.
For those that are seeking affordable drug rehab in Toledo, Ohio, then entering addiction treatment at Lutheran Social Services is the right choice. Lutheran Social Services generally accepts struggling addicts of most age groups, i.e. 18+ to enroll in their available addiction rehabilitation programs.
Lutheran Social Services also takes commonly accepted insurances, i.e. Medicaid, Medicare, and certain types of payment such as: American Express, Cash or self-payment, Check, Mastercard, Medicaid, Medicare, Military insurance, Private health insurance, Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors), Visa. Lutheran Social Services can be contacted through their website at www.lssnwo.org.
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Rational emotive behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Outpatient methadone/buprenorphine or vivitrol
- Regular outpatient treatment
- Smoking permitted without restriction
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug Abuse
- Drug Addiction
- Intervention center
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse
Areas of Specialization
- Anger management
- Brief intervention approach
- Buprenorphine used in treatment
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Family Addiction Counseling
- Group counseling offered
- Individual counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- Motivational interviewing
- Naltrexone (oral)
- Prescribes/administer buprenorphine and/or naltrexone
- Relapse Prevention
5.0 5 months ago
Amazing staff Especially Dr. Storey!
4.0 11 months ago
Very professional and helpful.
5.0 2 years ago